This blog has been created for me to regularly demonstrate my thoughts and what I have learnt about Future Trends and Emerging Technologies

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Siri


I got rather excited reading information on and watching the video link, about Siri.
It looked like fun!
Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. You can ssk Siri to do things just by talking the way you talk and Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. Siri is so easy to use and does so much, you’ll keep finding more and more ways to use it.

iPhone® 4S 32Gb

As I mentioned in my previous post, my fiance has an iPhone 4S and we are always discovering new things that it is capable of doing so I couldn't wait for him to come home so I could play with Siri.
Have to report that I am somewhat disappointed with it, maybe its that we are not doing it correctly but every time we try it decides to dial someones phone!
Are we doing it wrong?
Anyone else played with Siri and gotten results?

No comments:

Post a Comment