This blog has been created for me to regularly demonstrate my thoughts and what I have learnt about Future Trends and Emerging Technologies

Friday 6 July 2012

Weekend Thinking

I have just looked at the links our tutor, John Green, has sent to us to think on over the weekend.
Some of the stuff people design and create is really amazing.
I really loved what Regina Dugan asks "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" (BBC)(Sorry still do not have the hang of referencing!)
The answer to that question would be a lot!
I know I would do a lot more if I knew I could not fail. I think even to have the confidence in doing something knowing you could not fail would be a great thing to have.
So what would you do?




(BBC, Future, TED quotes,(June 2nd, 2012) Retrieved July 7th, 2012, from http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120528-mach-20-gliders-and-tiny-drones)

No comments:

Post a Comment